2020 Annual General Meeting of the Aviation Historical Society of Australia Inc.
Announcement of the 2020 AHSA Annual General Meeting:
Dear AHSA Members,
Our AGM is to be held Wednesday 23rd September 2020 at 7.30pm. It will be held online via Zoom (under Part 4.35 of the AHSA Rules) as we are not able to hold physical meetings due to Victorian government coronavirus restrictions.
There will be a quick on-line registration process to facilitate members joining the AGM Zoom session. A link will be sent to each member to enable this. Members not on email will need to phone a Committee Member for advice and help. The Zoom meeting can also be accessed via telephone, so an internet connection is not required.
The date of the AGM was delayed to September in order to provide more time to recruit volunteers to fill the required positions on the AHSA committee and to plan for the new online meeting format.
- Confirm the minutes of previous annual general meeting.
- Accept the President’s report on activities of the Association during the preceding financial year.
- Accept the Secretary’s report on the Membership during the preceding financial year.
- Accept the Financial Accounts for the preceding financial year.
- Elect Office-Bearers for the current year:
- Members of the committee
- Confirm the amounts of the annual subscription for the forthcoming year.
- Any other business received by the President or Secretary by the commencement of the meeting.
The following documents have been distributed to members by email:
- Notice of AGM (including Agenda of Business, Nomination form and Proxy form)
- Minutes of the 2019 AHSA Annual General Meeting
- Treasurer’s Report
- Membership Secretary’s Report