AHSA Inc. (incorporated in Victoria 19 August 1996). A00033653P, ARBN 092 671 773, ABN 60 092 671 773
AHSA Inc. produces the Journal ‘Aviation Heritage’, the Newsletter ‘Outlook’ and operates the website www.ahsa.org.au.
Committee and Contact Details
- President: Dave Prossor Email: email@example.com
- Vice President: Neil Follett
- Secretary: Allan Trower Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Secretary: David Knight Email: email@example.com
- Treasurer: Robert van Woerkom.
- Committee; Roland Jahne
- Editor of Journal ‘Aviation Heritage’: Neil Follett. PO Box 461 Lilydale Victoria 3140
- Newsletter editor: Keith Gaff.
- Web site convenor: Derek Buckmaster.
Postal address: AHSA Inc.
PO Box 461 Lilydale Victoria 3140
- Keith Meggs OAM DFM AM(US)
- Alan Patching AM FRAeS
AHSA Inc. holds monthly meetings onthe fourth Wednesday of the month, 7.30pm at the RAAF Association, 24 Camberwell Rd, Hawthorn East.
Some members meet casually for dinner from 6.00pm at the Tower Hotel opposite the RAAFA.
Speakers on aviation subjects and member nights are programmed throughout the year. Visits to local venues and events of interest are also determined and advised.
The annual John Duigan Memorial Lecture is held in November where a speaker is invited to present on a significant event in Australian aviation history.
The AHSA Inc. is a registered charity, and all donations over $2.00 are tax deductible. The Society is a not-for-profit organisation. Membership fees and donations fund our activities. We are constantly looking to improve and expand the scope of our activities.
Donations to the AHSA will help us continue our work to share this important part of Australia’s heritage.
Membership of AHSA Inc.
To become a member of AHSA Inc. click here.
The AHSA Inc publishes Outlook, a quarterly newsletter. Click here to view recent issues.